Sunday, October 16, 2005

Pat "The Wallett" Follett to leave TBB



In an unexpected move, Pat Follett of Team Big Bear has decided to call it quits. Tom Spiegel, the other half of TBB, will take full control for '06. Pat has decided to roll it up, and move to Colorado. Don't count Pat out as retired though. He may just be looking to get out from under the oppressive cloak of Snow Summit, and the California legal system. This decision comes on the heels of Pat and Tom's Hall of Fame Induction one year anniversary. We will miss Pat, and his hard work at the races we frequent.
How about that rain last night!?! Due to a gift (sore throat) by my woamn, I am out of luck for a ride today. Conditions look perfect too, and I am sad to have to stay indoors and watch the raiders get their asses beat by San Diego.
If anyone wants a huge laugh, come out and watch me get lapped at next weekend's cyclocross race in Glendale! Donate a dollar to the team for each time Bert speeds by me...on a single speed! Hope everyone had a hip and groovy day...

Cap'n Chris

1 Comments:

At 12:45 PM, Blogger Christie said...

I just registered for the race (Women's A). Ready to get my butt kicked I am sure! I hope it's muddy! I am putting my klimax lites on ASAP!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home