Saturday, February 25, 2006

Pics/West Virginia

I just returned from the city where the town motto is..."hey, I can see the river from here!" and was pleasantly surprised by the locals. I had way too much fun there after work and was greeted with open arms by the college peeps from Marshall University. It looks like a great place to ride! So, I need to ride tomorrow, as Solvang is now days away. I bought a new laptop and wireless router today, and that has taken my entire afternoon...damn I'm lame with the computer stuff.
Anyhow, Dsi is busy putting the last of the new logo's on the shirt art as we speak (that was the deal..I get off her mac and buy my own, and she finishes the shirts!), and Jay came by and hammered out the details for the DH jerseys. Jimbo will be out from Colorado on the eigth, so I'd like to try and have the meeting during that time if possible. Please contact Bert if you are interested in that Urban Asault race coming to L.A. soon! Donna Felix should be coming on board with us soon, and we all can talk about the endurance xc guy from WV at the meeting.
Hope all is well, see ya'll soon....

Chris

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home