Friday, March 24, 2006

Time To Go


Well peeps, it's upon us. After a nice hibernation (and several pic-a-nic baskets of food,) it's time to load up the ol' GMC and dust off the trusty KENDA canopy. With more races than money coming in the next few months, it's time to apologize to the wife and kids and remind them that you'll miss them. "See ya in October, Love Ya!" you will say as you load the bike in the pre-dawn hours, gulping coffee and eating something that will probably stain your lap in a funny place.
I hope that you all are as excited as I am about the season being here. I think I may be part gypsy, because I really love the travel and really enjoy watching you all evolve and grow in the sport that binds us all together. With 2006 barely warming up, news is already coming in about VERY big things brewing for us for 2007!
We have two new teammates, with another DH racer on the way to help Jeff back east. One off them, Heidi Volpe, is already racking up bling faster than a rap star after his first album went platinum....and his teeth went platinum.
Thanks to all of you for making his a really fun way for me to have a creative and consuming outlet. Best of luck to all of you who have given me a shot to make some kind of difference. See you all soon, and let's rock this season!

Christerphizzle Full-O-Schizzle

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home