Monday, October 30, 2006

Giant Dork Owns Mountain Bike Team!

Oh god no, it's a Flabbalanche!

That's right, I am quite possibly the biggest 'tard you have ever seen. But much like my helmet clad, bib-wearing compadres, I am (almost)always oddly happy. That is, when I am doing God's work..y'know, promoting the peeps here at Backbone Adventure Cycling. Just wanted to take a second and remind you all that this is supposed to be fun, and I hope that you all don't take this TOO seriuosly. Except Bert. He can do whatever the hell he wants. I'm afraid of him, because he calls me names like "douche bag" now. Frikkin' Bert.









That's right...take it all in....don't look away, just let that burn into your retinas....mmmmmmm.....that's gonna stay with you for a while, isn't it? That's the crack of the guy that's runnin' the show, so suckle it....yeah.....that's where all the free racer goodies come from......oh yeah.

1 Comments:

At 10:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm Blind

 

Post a Comment

<< Home