Sunday, February 04, 2007

Angie Everhart Is My New Neighbor



After today's Super Bowl Sunday mountain ride, Vegas Bob, Ara, and Taylor hung out for the game. At half time, my nighbor Jenn rolled by to inform me that my new wife, ANGIE EVERHART (see photo), just moved into the neighborhood. This is good for Beauford, because I will be walking him about four hours a day until I run in to her myself. And by "run in to her," I mean have crazy chinchilla sex with her. Just thought you'd like to know. God, I love my neighborhood. Did I mention I have an actress that lives behind me who walks around her yard naked? It's good to be the king.

1 Comments:

At 9:24 PM, Blogger JIMBO said...

You better dip your willy into some liquid latex, or you may have no skin left on that thing... James might not like that

 

Post a Comment

<< Home