Monday, June 11, 2007

Timari Pruis Rolls Out The Double-Wide!




KENDA X-Fusion mountain bike team member* and Backbone Buddy Timari Pruis has made the ultimate move....she will now be inhabiting a sweet DOUBLE-WIDE TRAILER! Thanks to Tom Wehe (the Purple Promise) for this tasty morsel of data. Timo assures me that she is moving more over the commute to work, but I am sure it's MUCH more about her need to live like Britney Spears and her mama. Must be weird knowing that you have the ability to literally back up to your home, and drag it down the street. ALSO, that tornados and hurricanes are biblically pre-disposed to heading straight for trailers as they cut their way through the countryside...completely avoiding standard homesites!
Well, soon Timo will be boiling pool chemicals for crack, crapping out babies who ALL have different last names, and uttering the Trailer Park Mating Call "Oh God Ya'll, I Am Soooo Drunk!"
Good luck Timo! Oh, and find a market close by that takes food stamps, that's next! haha...

C

* Note: although Timo is on the XFusion Team, the "team" provides absolutely no support to her. She has yet to show up on any of their team photos, press releases, etc., and has yet to see a single teammate or team mechanic at ANY of her 24 hour races. This despite the fact that she expected to appear and work for all of her teammates as often as possible, even at events she is not racing.

1 Comments:

At 12:20 PM, Blogger timari said...

OK, I guess I NEEd to clarify this one a little bit! Yes, there is the potential for me to be moving into the double wide, it has NOT happened YET (give me about a month, and the story may be different). For now, we are headed back to this shack of a guest house (trust me, the double wide is wayyyyyyyy better than the shack---cuz for Pete's sake, the double wide is BRAND SPANKIN' NEW!---not many can say they will be living in a brand new double wide!). Anyways, the double wide is more of a transition location. We have property that we had purchased out in BFE, and we had sold it, but the bitch who bought it, backed outta escrow an hour before escrow was to close (frickin' white trash---she was even from woodland hills, california!---Chris, was this another one of your sick jokes!). SO, the falling outta escrow prohibited us from actually buying a house. The solution was to put a double wide on the property(which I have pics of somewhere, but couldn't find them on my husbands computer----I swear though, it is nicer than what alot of us have lived in before......they have come a LONG way with them double wides!), and then sell the property with an establishment on it, so we can make a bigger profit to have a bigger down payment on an actual "house". We got a really sweet deal on the double wide cuz of people my dad know due to him being the slum lord of the double wides (heck most of them in his trailer park are single wides at that!). At least I can honestly say that I will NOT be actually living in the trailer park, at least we own the property we are putting it on! Anyways....I knew Wehe would have fun with this one, so it is all good! I will send pics when I find them for your viewing pleasure kids! All I need now to be more like Britney, besides the babies, is to let me husband beat me, while listening to "Hit me baby one more time...."

 

Post a Comment

<< Home