Tuesday, February 03, 2009

Amino Vital's POB to Attend Arnold Classic!

Anyone care to take a shot at what I'm thinking for a photo caption?






Pete O'Brien from Amino Vital will be attending the Arnold Classic in Columbus next month, and Jeff, Sean and I will be there to represent the team. Pete was OFF the case, then on the case, then off, then ON. He's on for sure now, and I can't wait for my chance at sweet revenge for what he did to me on Friday at Interbike last year. For those of you who don't know, POB, Mel and I all went to Red Square in Mandalay Bay. We drank several LARGE shots of Grey Goose, then chased them with Stella Artois beer. After that, half blinded by alcohol, we stumbled to the sushi bar. There we ate raw fish, wasabi, and then wet it down with four bottles of Sake. I had to be on a plane the next morning at 6a.m., and I spent the entire four remaining hours before daybreak barfing sushi rice and vodka out of eyelids. Payback will be a bitch.




Last year after the show with Lyd and P.O.B at the Columbus Fish Market.



POB prior to his XC race at the Cactus Cup last year.



Yes, please! The future ex-Mrs. Vegas Bob.



uhhh....

YES PLEASE!




..and then JEFF had to go ugly it all up. By the way..where is that bastard's hand? I'm calling the wife.




Amino Vital products have rocked it for us this year, and QBP has it ready and available to ship to a bike shop near you!

5 Comments:

At 2:18 PM, Blogger Tookie said...

Well my left hand is trying to hold down a stiffy, as for the right hand, is what I had to cut off to get this shot.

 
At 11:33 AM, Blogger rushman said...

Dam Tookie my hand would have been right in the front not off to the side like that good for you dude.

 
At 9:27 PM, Blogger Vegas said...

Mmmm, Aminos.

 
At 1:19 PM, Blogger Mindy said...

With regards to revenge, POB says we shouldn't bring knives to a gun fight... but revenge would be sweet, seeing as I had to actually work the rest of our 2nd show for 10 hours the following day...

 
At 6:08 AM, Blogger Mindy said...

I can't complain... and since I get to see POB and your crazy ass in less than a month I suppose I can say things are going well... I'm holding you to that revenge plot!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home