Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Vanessa's Sea Otter Wrap Up


Hi Chris,

Sorry it took so Long for me to get back to you. I got your voicemail. Super D was great. I lost to a pro roadie. Don't ask why she was racing open woman. Still took 3rd! But yeah my time was decent too. Would have almost podiumed in Pro!

XC sucked. I started off great. There were 20 girls and maybe 6 back, and some girl who didn't understand how to go down sand made me use more break than I wanted. I finished the race but ended up at first aid. My shoulder still sore. At least I didn't break anyting! It was cool watching everyone go by me through the race. I just couldn't really use my upper body. And I didn't realize how much you use it in a race until then. I didn't come in last, but lets say if it went on any longer the girl who did would have caught me.

Nice weather. Wish more Backboners made it out. Watched Taylors Dual Slalom. That was fun. Jim cracked us up with his stories and no he actually didn't say anything about the bathtub (in Vegas). Was thinking of stealing Zephanies' small Type X but I didn't. Love my Carbide. Its really a great bike to race with! So I got your email about the bikes. Hopefully the boat doesn't get lost.

Anyway have a nice wedding. And we see you guys soon. Tell Lydia I said Hi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home