Friday, December 17, 2010

ROYAL RACING Products Ready To Ship!

**Jim Roff's Tomac Primer alongside the Royal van in Colorado.






Jay graciously shipped out my two new pair of ROYAL gloves last week, and they are TITTIES! OK, they aren't made from actual titties, but they about as nice as your average PAIR of titties. Sure, you put your hands IN the gloves, and you place your hands ON titties...but they are still super nice.
I have the Royal "Crown" gloves in blue, and the Royal "Victory" gloves in black. I'm pretty sure they the finest gloves I have ever seen.
Fit is perfect, with no bunchy crap on the fingertips, and the .8mm LEATHER palm is as smooth and silky as titties. The wrist closure on the Victory pair is sweet, too, wrapping in a way that you don't feel the compression of the strap at all. I can't wait to get out and get my hands on them...uhhh IN them...crap...what were we talking about?

**No actual titties were harmed in the making of these gloves.

Check out royalracing.com for styles, colors and prices on the the sweet new outdoor apparel...available NOW, just in time for Christmas!

1 Comments:

At 8:40 AM, Blogger rushman said...

your right Captn. what was this post about I seem to have fallen into a canyon and can't find my way out!!!!!!!but what a place to have fallen.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home