Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Red Bull Street Rage coming


Hey folks! The Red Bull Road rage is coming to La Tuna Canyon Road in Malibu...the same weekend as the Camp-N-Rizzle! Anyone wanting to see the mtb set erase the roadies on an all pavement DH course, it will be close to our camp-ground! Top road and mountain Pros (like you guys!) will be on hand to duke out, in a single beat-the-clock format, and a 4 Cross format! Bring a spatula, cuz there's gonna be some 'leavins on the road!
Also, Rhoda is having a going away party for her early departure to Colorado on the same weekend as Camp-N-Rizzle. Anyone who can go should contact Jim! I found out about it after getting campgrounds, and am woefully upset that I can't make it....I guess Rhoda and I will have to go somewhere else..alone....:)

C

6 Comments:

At 11:12 PM, Blogger Vegas said...

Wow this is awesome. I'm blogging.

Hey, how do I get pics on my frickin blog? I downloaded that "Hello" thing, but it doesn't send the pics to my blog. Wut the dillio?

 
At 7:58 AM, Blogger Sharpie said...

you need to go into your "dashboard" and hit the button for new post. Write what you want, and then look up on the mini tool bar, and you'll see what looks like a small square photo. Click on that,and download the pic from your hard drive. After it has downloaded, you just hit piblish, and escape out!

 
At 10:17 AM, Blogger Christie said...

Chris you sound so professional now with your blog-speak. You must have had a good teacher!

 
At 9:59 PM, Blogger Sharpie said...

My computer mentor, MIKE JONES, has brought me up to speed on my HTML..PC..NAACP..jargon. Thanks lil' c!

 
At 10:10 PM, Blogger Vegas said...

Cool, thanks. I still need to figure out how to put one on my profile, though.

 
At 10:13 PM, Blogger Vegas said...

I better be getting my royalty check soon for all of MY sweet pics on your blog, too!!! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home