Saturday, May 13, 2006

Death Of A Cel Phone





Turns out that in their natural habitat, the cel phone apparently hates water. I took mine to the waterfall in Eaton Canyon today for a little R & R, and took it swimming! Turns out, cel-phones can't swim. You can almost hear the little fella in my pocket, just below the water line, screaming for air. If I don't respond to voice mail for a few days you now know why. Funeral services will be held at Forest Lawn on Tuesday. Send any gifts to the Backbone Cel Phone Awarenes Fund, and help me make more folks aware of the plight of the cel phone. So many lives taken so senselessly....


Chris

2 Comments:

At 1:45 AM, Blogger Vegas said...

Bummer, dood. I found that out the hard way, too, the first time I helped my friend launch his boat at Lake Mead. Stupid cell phones!

Oh, and I like Desi-Lou's "I'm too hot for you" runway model face!!!

 
At 7:56 PM, Blogger JIMBO said...

You always have some kinda moisture on your phone anyways..
I'm amazed it lasted this long

 

Post a Comment

<< Home