Friday, May 12, 2006

Honey-Do Weekend..






Above is a picture of what I WOULD LIKE TO BE DOING, in the place I would like to be doing it. That, however, is not my reality. I am covered in spiders, flower goo, and freaking riddled with Bouganvillia spikes. Although I have donated tons of stuff the Idyllwild Challenge race this weekend on behalf of my favorite team (you guys), I can't be there. Life on the road as racers tends to leave the domicile in huge amounts of neglect. My nizzle Greg Pleiss can attest the hours of horrendous and back breaking work that goes in to home maintenance.
As I depart OSH with a new chainsaw and other accoutrements, I can' help but think of the hoodoos in the Southwest corner of Utah that I call home for a couple of weeks every year. I will share with you some shots, if only so that those of you who are also stuck at home away from that gypsy life, can live vicariously through the Backbone Team blog site. Enjoy, oh Kings of the Krysanthemums, and dream...

Cap'n Chris

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home