Sunday, September 17, 2006

Security


Thanks to the extraordinary efforts made by all of you this year, we have once again secured a financial future for Backbone Adventure Cycling. As the "sponsorship season" heats up, and corporate budgets cool down, the face time and work ethic you have all shown has allowed me to bring great news for 2007.
After spending my last forty-eight hours preparing for and working the 24 Hrs. of Adrenaline Race in Idyllwild, good and bad news both eminate from our title sponsor, KENDA TIRE. Kenda has handed down a corporate mandate dictating that Jim must restrict the flow of cash to many of the grassroots teams/riders he has so graciously supported in the past. That being said, we had a very successful weekend at the race. With a projected sales goal of 2,500 dollars, Jim and I managed to bring in over six thousand! As you all have done your jobs (i.e. training and racing well, maintaining the Kenda booth, supplying me with updates and pictures, etc.) so too have I. I am pleased to announce that we will continue to recieve our operational monetary allotment from Kenda Tire.
Details and nmeetings to come on how I would like to see the money spent, and your input is welcomed and encouraged.
Thanks everyone, and don't forget that the Camp-N-Rizzle is coming soon!!!

C

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home