Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!





Happy Thanksgiving to everyone out there in Cyclelland! Desi is in Kansas City working on today's NFL Football game, and I am here drinking beer and doing bike stuff. Hope you all have a great week(end) and be safe. Avoid molesting the turkey if at all possible, and keep Randy away from the beer. Oh, and Roger...it's been a week, build Vanessa another bike before she cuts you. (New people are fun to hassle, please join me in my heckling)


Gobble-Gobble..

Chris "Turkey Killer" Sharp

2 Comments:

At 5:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am trying to convince Roger to shrink the Titus to a small. Then all I need is a unicycle to complete my collection.

 
At 6:36 PM, Blogger Sharpie said...

Nicely Done! Finally, a deserving response...keep it up, and I may have to leave you alone finally! haha

 

Post a Comment

<< Home