Friday, March 09, 2007

Solvang Weekend/Union Hotel Deceased


Hi everyone! The ol' Union Hotel and Victorian Mansion is NO MORE! This is the last weekend I will ever get to stay there, as Christine has lost the place to the developers. Her old FEMA loan was bought out from under ber after a default payment, and they wrested ownership of theis California Historic Site. Built in 1884, this hotel was a Wells fargo stage coach stop/hotel that happens to be in one of the greatest riding spots in CA. I hope Chris can get herself together and get toa safe place, and I may be helping her move (after I get a place myself!).
This weekend is the Solvang Century ride, and Fuzzy, Don Burke and I will be up riding and assisting Jim Wannamaker at the KENDA booth there. stop by for some shennanigans and tire info after the ride! Thanks guys...

C

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home