Friday, March 02, 2007

Thanks For The Support



Hi guys. Sorry for the lapse in the blog that won't die. I have some sad news for all of you out there in Backbone Land, and it will help to explain why I have not been as busy keeping you updated on cycling news, etc. After almost seven years of being together, Desi and I have decided to call it quits. Many of you close to us understand why, and realize that it's for the best. Thanks to everyone on this team, from lifers like Bert and Jim, to newbies like Heidi and Ming. I (we) appreciate the support you have shown to both of us, and hope you understand that if I don't get back to you right away for a while, it's because I am packing up several years of bicycle racing crap and loading it ina 10X10 storage unit. I will be busy for the next week or two locating an apartment, so please be patient and I'll get back to you as soon as possible.
Don't forget that Solvang is approaching in a week or so, and Jim Wannamaker will be looking for well-paid Backbone racers to help in the booth before and after the ride. Scottsdale is also coming soon, so make sure you all buddy up for the trip!

Thanks for being there for Desi and I for the past HUNDRED years or so, you guys, I love you all for the unwavering support.

Chris

1 Comments:

At 12:17 PM, Blogger Sharpie said...

This came in from Timari...Thankx Timo.


Hey there my biatch!
All I can say right now is WOW...... I had no idea. I kinda was wondering what was up, and figured something serious was up since you hadn't posted for over a week. All I can say is that I am so sorry to hear about you and Desi. I am in utter disbelief. I am sure whatever the reasons, they were for the best, and I just want you to know that I am here for ya if you need anything......well, almost anything, I kinda dont think the husband would go for everything (sorry to joke, but I had to ). I thought maybe you hadnt gotten back to me cuz Wehe and I called and called you a big pussy. I actually just talked to Wehe today and asked if he had heard from you. But seriously, if you need to get away at all or anything, Mike and I have extra rooms up here if BFE white trash central (hey, you might fit right in!). Anyways, I will more than likely see you in Arizona, cuz we have the team photo shoot, so hopefully we can catch up then. I might be down to Cali before then, and if I am, I will give you a ring. Gotta head to bed, and I have other really bad jokes I could include, but not sure they are really appropriate at the moment. I will tell ya later though, or if you let me know when a good time is, I will tell you the jokes later.

Take care my nigga'
Timo

 

Post a Comment

<< Home