Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Sea Otter Classic Starts This Week!



Sea Otter Classic starts this week! Taylor and I will be rolling out late Thursday evening, so we won't be at the hotel until about 1 or 2 am. Anyone who gets there before we do should check in with Jim at KENDA and please see that he has some help at the booth. ALSO please find Jay at the 661 booth and offer a hand there as well. I will see if Jenni needs any of us at SIGMA, and I will ask KEN at XPEDO if he will be there as well. Stop by and say "hello" to Kate at Hydrapak, and certainly all th peeps at TITUS. Marc from Mfactor and his family we be there to watch you guys, and Ming and Mai Tai will also be there to help me represent ya'll to the sponsors and on the race course.
Heidi and Michael will be coming, that after weeks of telling me they could NOT make it! We should have TONS of peeps there this year again! Randy will be staying in a guest cottage about one mile from the event, and we will be at the Marina Motel Six. Please bring a sleeping bag if staying in the team room (provided by KENDA) as we will all have to take turns on the floor. Please see that you get me your event schedule and feed zone stuff, so I can better manage my time between so many different riders and events! Thanks guys, and please call before Thursday for any special needs you may have.....o.k, not THOSE needs ya dirt-bags!

Chris

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home