Thursday, June 21, 2007

Thanks Be To Roger, From Randy Rush



This e-mail hit me today, and I just felt like you all should get to read it. Roger had the race-day operations kinda dumped on him for a while, and I think it's only right to give him the props he deserves for the ENORMOUS amount of work that he has taken on for all of us at these events. Jim W. from KENDA also sends his "thanks" and said that he could not have done it in Deer Valley, Scottsdale, Firestone, or Fontucky without Roger's eager and tireless work ethic. For the record, Roger, we all appreciate what you have stepped up to tremendously. Thanks.









Captn, I just wanted to drop you a line to let you know and to thank Roger personally for all the work and time he has been putting into the team since taking over for you. I got to stay with Roger and Vanessa in Deer Valley and Roger was up at the crack of dawn with me on Saturday to get to the venue to make sure I had everything I needed being as I was the only one racing on Saturday. Anyhoo to make a long winded story short he's been doing a kick ass job and I should only speak for myself,but I know the team thinks the same.Thank you very much Roger. Randy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home