Wednesday, October 03, 2007

AcunaTech Suspension Tuning



Bobby Acuna was a long time Manitou employee, and the guy responsible for all your Manitou fork warranty repair/replacements. As an expert fork mechanic who recently left Answer Products (bought out by Hayes Bicycle Group and moved to the center of the country) for Valencia Sport Group (661-Sunline, etc), Bobby has decided to give all you closet gravity racers in So Cal something to be pleased about. He has started a suspension service center in Castaic, CA. This is great news for everyone who wants their fork to perform like all the marketing hype says it will. Bobby Acuna can be reached at by e-mail at acunatech@aol.com.

Bring him a six pack if you visit, it gets hot in Castaic and bike work always goes better when free beer is involved...

Word to your mother..

************************************************************************************
C,

What I am doing is a rear shock service center. Focusing on Manitou and Marzocchi product only, but because of my wealth of knowledge I am offering free advise on issue with the older Manitou front forks. I am willing to bring in the fork for repair if I have the parts for repair or if I can get them. I have no problem with speaking to the consumer, but because of how I have the business set up all product for repair needs to go through a local bike shop. I have a set pricing set for repair through the shop that can be retailed. The forks are so much more complicated because of the lack of parts and the different thing that have gone on that I shy away from making them my bread and butter. As Manitou starts to stabilize I will readdress the forks in the future to see what models that I will bring in for repair. I hope this gives you a better idea of what I am doing.
I would like to come to the camp-n-ride to tell your riders what their little anodized knobs do.

Thank you,
Bobby

***********************************************************************************


Chris

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home