Monday, October 29, 2007

It's Officially Cold In Ohio Now..


So for the past two days, I have had to pull out the ice scraper I have been toting around in the back of the old black Camaro since '95. It has been clear and sunny, but cold enough to freeze the moisture on the windshield. It has been great riding weather, and I have been trying to get everyone out of the house early to hit either the dirt or paved trails in town. Cold weather makes me sleep like a baby, and if I try hard enough, I may even suck my thumb! Did I just open myself up to ten thousand "suck" comments today??
The leaves have all turned their fall colors, which is amazing. I haven't seen that since the Lake Arrowhead days, and I am very much looking forward to a real winter. I don't know if it's because I am the size of a Moose or my thermal thong is THAT warm, but I love the cold. O.K., I don't like the shrinkage associated with the cold, but whatever!
Lyd is looking forward to coming out to Cali in a couple of weeks, and can't wait to meet you all. So far everyone in the fire danger areas on my end are safe, so I hope that it's the same for all of you. I'll bring you all some ice from Ohio for Camp-N-Ride gifts!

Chis

5 Comments:

At 6:55 PM, Blogger timari said...

hey chris, are you sure lydia will be ok with your shrinkage associated with the cold? now she will know the "real" size of your pecker! it just may have that girl chomping at the bit to move to a warmer climate asap!

 
At 9:10 AM, Blogger Sharpie said...

They don't call me "The Dangling Inch Of Fury" for nothing Timo!

C

 
At 1:55 PM, Blogger timari said...

yeah, but with shrinkage, isn't it more like the dangling "1/2 inch of fury"??????? i've seen zits on the side of a poor teenagers face larger than that! but hey, maybe lydia just likes you so much cuz "you are a beautiful person on the inside........."

 
At 9:25 AM, Blogger Sharpie said...

The only thing I have inside are moths and a cockroach. Maybe I just have an overly-articulate tongue with a large wart on the end?

 
At 12:06 PM, Blogger rushman said...

PLEASE EM ANY WAY YOU CAN THEY COME BACK FOR MORE!!!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home