Friday, November 16, 2007

Tranny Trouble




Don't get nervous, all you super-uptight anti-gay people out there...transvestite's aren't marching on Washington or murdering straight people in the streets of West Hollywood (that would be hard, since there ARE no straight people in WeHo). I am just freaked out because last night on the drive home, the Backbone-Mobile experienced a hard lurch, then a pop, then the transmission ran like
ass. I limped her home, went to back into my parking spot on the street....and low and behold..no frikkin' reverse. Nice. We just spent six hundred bucks on Lyd's car, now I have to drop unspecified amounts of Tomac Snyper money on the truck.

I guess i can't cry too much. The truck is a '99, and the only other thing I have ever done to it is replace the fuel pump and replace the wheel bearing on the front right side. Still sucks though...I was close to paying off the last credit loan I have, and that would have been the end of any outstanding credit I have! Oh well, that's life I guess. If the truck didn't run so damn well, I'd sell it. If anyone would like to donate to the dirt-bag transmission-relief fund in large denominations (thousands of dollars would certainly work..why not? Politicians do it all the time?)just e-mail me and send those millions straight away! :)

Allright kids, I gotta' run. I have to wait by my phone for the AAMCO transmission center to call me and give the bankruptcy-inducing news....

C

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home