Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Julie Ward Joins Backbone In CO!

**Jules w/her sister Dani and their Uni's at the Incline*****










***Julie on a Uni in Colorado!***


Jimbalaya Roff has somehow managed to swindle some poor, unsuspecting young woman onto the team in Colorado, and she seems to be way too talented for me to even talk to. Here is Jim's letter to me this morning to let me kow a little bit about the new U-23 hotshot he's working with! Thanks Jimbo, I'll call ya later!



Hey Christopher
I picked up our first u23 member here in the CO... Her name is Julie Ward... I believe she is 12 yrs old.
She has an amazing family that is 100% supportive.. She won the championship in the Mountain States Cup for Super-D this last season and races the big kids in the 18 & under Jr. Expert catagory.. Her dad Luke and little sister Dani rode Unicycle's up to the top of the Angelfire course to feed Julie this year. Luke could whip anybodys ass in XC... and has completed the Leadville 100 in under 8 hours.. He doesnt race any longer due to shoulder and wrist injuries, but took up the off-road unicycle to stay up on his fitness while letting his injuries heal. He rides his uni 10 miles a day to and from work.. yeah he's nuts..
I am in the works of getting some photos for you and I will have Luke give you a call to introduce himself.
They would be a fantastic addition to our team and already uses a majority of our products..
Maybe we can steal back some product from a couple losers on our team so we could set them up.. They love the Sigma product and I have a brand new computer from last year that I never opened..I will give this to them.. Let me know if you have anything else laying around..
Peace!!!
Jimbo

Julie comes with major street cred. Here are a few results!
2007 1st overall SD and endurance XC MSC (mtn states cup)
2006 1st overall XC and SD
2005 2nd overall XC

3 Comments:

At 7:18 PM, Blogger rushman said...

I'd sure like to know who the losers Roff is talking about are? because I'd like to meet them because I know I'll get along with them then they won't be LOSERS!!!!

 
At 8:42 PM, Blogger timari said...

Oh no! Another corrupted youth just waiting to happen!!!!!!!!

 
At 8:07 AM, Blogger dirtgirl said...

When will the LOSERS list be published by Roff so we can know who he is talking about

 

Post a Comment

<< Home