Tuesday, November 27, 2007

CAMEL TOE BBQ Sets World Record!



If you came to this site today as a result of a dirty, filthy websearch for female anatomy bits, SHAME ON YOU! OK, well maybe not shame on RANDY, but the rest of you dirt bags should get a date. A French guy, not busy fighting a war somewhere, had the time to break a world record this week by bbq'ing a 1,213lb CAMEL!
Yummy! Roger and I have already booked our flights for some free camel-toe. That's my favorite part! Wash it down with some good Warsteiner Dunkel and call it a weekend. Camel-Toe references don't come as often as I'd like them to, so forgive me if I had to jump on this one guys....

Word to your camel-toe..

C

3 Comments:

At 3:59 PM, Blogger rushman said...

Damit I'm bummed that I didn't run across this one in my "dirty little search's" today but anyway who the f*** is going to eat a camel for that matter who is going to eat a 1200 pound f***** camel toe? that just is not right!!!!!

 
At 9:45 AM, Blogger Sharpie said...

hey, ya take what you can get sometimes, y'know? Besides, someone sleeps w/ Star Jones and Oprah, so it DOES happen!

 
At 4:01 PM, Blogger rushman said...

Dude I think I might consider "the other side" if you know what I mean if it came to that!!!!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home