Friday, January 25, 2008

661 FLIGHT Shoe!

*******The new 2008 661 FLIGHT MTB Race shoe...you know you want it!




Jay-Hood has been seen out on his Flight shoes with the likes of Jim Roff and Fuzzy, and I am honestly jealous. Am I chopped liver? Am I unworthy? So I called Jay and asked for a pair. Turns out, he said I was, in fact, chopped liver and unworthy. Damn. Am I gonna have to continue riding in flip-flops and toe-straps?
I will include a pic of Jay in his beer-goggles. These allow him to make ugly girls pretty, without all the calories!









Anyhow, the new FLIGHT shoe has a two velcro strap and one buckle-strap closure, is lighter and stiffer than most custom-made carbon shoes...and is just damn purdy. ALL SIZES are in stock, so ORDER today ya bag of jackals!

6 Comments:

At 12:01 PM, Blogger rushman said...

Dude your just chopped liver I got a pair a few weeks ago.

 
At 2:52 PM, Blogger Vegas said...

Mine are in the mail sucka! How u like yours Rushinator?

 
At 6:57 AM, Blogger Sharpie said...

Mines are on the way, so watch yo asses!

 
At 9:38 AM, Blogger JIMBO said...

I already sold my first pair to.. Play it Again Sports.. Once they get dirty... I get new ones

 
At 8:08 AM, Blogger rushman said...

Hey VB I haven't run mine yet no time to test. I think the real question here is WHY does Jimbo have a pair and did you run them over in the parking lot to get them dirty?????????

 
At 1:09 PM, Blogger Vegas said...

Got mine on Friday! WOO HOO!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home