Monday, August 18, 2008

Camping This Week!

Living in Ohio has turned me into a trucker. No, I said TRUCKER...I have always been the other thing..












I had a race tactics class scheduled again for tomorrow night, but had forgotten that we had planned to go camp out at Lake Hope this week! Lyd is off work at KENDA, so we are going to take the tent and the bikes, and probably rent a leaky canoe. It's the site of the WV and OH state xc races we went to a few weeks ago, and it has a little of everything. I had to bump the class up to NEXT Tuesday. Ryan Nolan will be racing this weekend, and Jim, Jay and Corty-40 should be doing an MSC race in Colorado this weekend! Ryan B. is feeling a bit better, and all seems well with the Universe for now. Hope you guys have a great week, I'm gonna get back in my Peterbuilt and drive some lettuce to Oklahoma! haha...I said "Peterbuilt."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home