Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Trevor's Fontucky Report


Hey Chris! It's Trevor just letting you know how things went this weekend. I ended up deciding to move up to Expert to see how things would go, and also so I could ride a more gnarly track! The track was soo much fun and was a blast to ride. The course was full of rocks, ruts, and silt....all fun to ride in....besides the silt. In my race run I hit the top section pretty smooth and fast. In the middle of the section I had a little bobble but nothing too major. Then at the last long technical section I played it safe and just rode kind of slow through there because I ate shit in the morning practice there and didn't feel like doing it again. In the end I put together a decent run and got 12th out of 40 in the Expert 19-26 class.


**GREAT JOB TREVOR! You are really progressing well, and I am very proud of you, and of the veteran guys on the team like Taylor, Jay and Michael for being such great mentors for you. You are a great example of why I love this team so much. Beginners and Pro's working together to make everyone better AND have a great time in the process.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home