Monday, July 27, 2009

RANDY'S NEW TOMAC CARBIDE; First Look


Here's the first look at Randy's new Carbide! Killer parts list includes KMC gold hollow-link chain, Maxim Exogrid handlebar,
KENDA tires (front wheel has a Side Wall Shield tire, no longer even available!), Xpedo Ti/Mag pedals, FSA carbon cranks, and if you look REALLY closely, you'll see my favorite part...the AVID ROLLAMAJIG! yay Rollamajig!




Randy has promised he will do everything he can NOT rip the derailleur hanger off this bike, like he did his TOMAC SNYPER on the first day out. Nice bike Randy, I'm Jealous!

2 Comments:

At 5:57 PM, Blogger Vegas said...

Sweet, Randy! Don't leave us hangin on the weight though! Bet that thing's a feather!

 
At 8:04 AM, Blogger rushman said...

Accually Bob it weighs right at 25 pounds now but I still have things to get I just wanted to ride it so I stripped my s-works and built it but I will be getting new shiffters and brakes and forks real soon so I will weigh again then.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home