Thursday, October 20, 2005

Cyclocross Shizzle!


Hi freaks....anyone down to pre-ride the CX course with a brother on Saturday am? I am going to see if I can lift my huge, swollen, gravy filled hamhock over the obstacle laden course for Sundays "heart-attack-in-training" race. I am so slow now, Beauford calls me a pussy! I tried to pull my KENDA shorts on tonight, and realized that SPANDEX has a structural capacity that I may be exceeding..not to mention a "good-taste" barrier that I am DEFINATELY exceeding. I won't need bottles at the feed zones, I would rather have some of those killer honey-bbq wings from KFC, and a Guinness. I tried out my SWEET new Sigma HRM, and when I put the chest strap on, I almost feinted. It looked like a rubber band on a Rhinocerous! In the words of the great and powerful Paris Hilton..."That's Hot."

Cap'n Chris

1 Comments:

At 10:18 PM, Blogger Vegas said...

THERE'S BLOG SPAM? WHAT THE F*?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home