Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Big Bear Challenge this weekend!


Allright peeps, it's that time again! We are only doing three races in Big Bear this year, so we will only get to stay in the team condo of death three times! Also, we will only get to visit Dongio's three times, too. I actually miss our Boulder Creek resorts condo..by this time last year we had already done 67 races there or something like that! It will be fun, I can't wait.
I get to install a water feature at 6:30 am on Monday morning, so PLEASE DO NOT PODIUM so I can go home Sunday before midnight from Snow Summit! haha...
Can't wait to se you all this weekend, hope all is well.
You didn't hear this from me, but World Famous Vegas Bob may ACTUALLY be moving out here in a couple of weeks! Also, Jim is racing this weekend in Colorado, so wish him luck. Have a great week everyone, and we'll see ya on the mountain.

Christerphizzle

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home