Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Sigma Sport Service


Now in their second year as a team sponsor of Backbone Adventure Cycling, James Keller and Sigma have once again proven their supreme coolness. After causing my PC-15 HRM to leak water, and after Ara ripped off yet ANOTHER computer mount, Mr. James "Stellar" Keller had BOTH replacements on my doorstep in a matter of about four days. I actually sent him an e-mail to follow up from work today...and felt like a total douche nozzle when I returned home. On my doorstep was a package with MORE than I asked for. SIGMA continues to amaze me with not only the design and quality of their products, but (more importantly)their willingness to stand behind them. Thanks to James and everyone at Sigma for the constant and valued support of our talented and GROWING team of scary-good bike people.

Cap'n Chris

1 Comments:

At 8:14 PM, Blogger JIMBO said...

Sigma sport rocks dude...although I may need to send my H.R monitor in ... the alarm is probably going to burn-out

 

Post a Comment

<< Home