Sunday, May 28, 2006

ANYONE...BUELLER??




I just read the most recent Roff Report tonight, and I must agree with Jim. Is anyone out there? Does anyone besides Jim and Vegas Bob respond to these pages? I take a monstrous amount of my time to taking, naming, downloading, and categorizing race pictures...and the subsequent posts...and does anyone read them? It doesn't cost anything to comment, and is meant to be a forum for the team, etc. If no one cares, maybe Jim and I can start a blog page about naked albino cave fish or something. Let me know, peeps, cuz I waste good beer drinking time on this!

C

1 Comments:

At 1:42 PM, Blogger JIMBO said...

Thanks Homie...it does take alot of time and effort. I hope we get some response from friends and family... We do this not only to share the great experiences of cycling, but also to inspire.. In the hopes that maybe one person might want to get on a bike and enjoy a fantastic way to a healthier lifestyle..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home