Friday, September 22, 2006

Bert Within One Second Of Semi-Pro Podium!


Bert "The Hurt" Blanchette was also at the Big Bear race last weekend (I was not aware of his until Wednesday) and managed to FRIKKIN' HAMMER his way to seventh place. just one second away from his first ever Semi-Pro podium, in his first year as a Semi-Pro, Bert is poised to stand on that box VERY SOON. My apologies to The Hurt for the late posting. Bert had made mention of a "pub" group, and I don't know what that means, so if anyone can help me out, I'd appreciate it! 'Guess that's what I get for being a giant dork.

C

2 Comments:

At 7:18 PM, Blogger JIMBO said...

Bert... Your a frickin' Rock Star.
You are a true class act.. Always humble, always smiling, and always rippin' up the courses. I am very proud to see you representing Backbone on the cover of the KENDA catalog this year, as you are a true ambasador of the sport and our team.
Thanks Bert

 
At 7:46 PM, Blogger Fuzzy said...

Rock on Bert ! Your actions speak for yourself, damn dem actions be fast homie!

Jim , you nailed it right on the head who Bert is , yet he still surprises us with something new every week.

Goodspeed to u brotha !

 

Post a Comment

<< Home