Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Ryan Nolan's Race Report


Update
This past weekend it was another muddy race, it never seems to fail as the day comes for racing the sky turns grey and rain begins to fall. This past weekends race was the Finals of the Mid Atlantic Cup Series. The course could best be described as mostly flat and muddy. The guys with the 5inch travel xc bikes seemed to be having a slightly easier time but it was still very muddy none the less. It rained Saturday morning for a while but then cleared later in the afternoon. Sunday was a very nice day with no rain however the course did not ever seem to dry out much. My run went well with a few little mistakes but nothing major and I ended up 4th place. I was happy with this because the course was one that I typically would not do well on. I am usually better with fast technical rather then slow and easy. Next race is at mountaincreek hopefully it is fast, rocky and dry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home