Thursday, November 30, 2006

Cole Update




Cole is the son of Valerie and Karl, veteran Backbone and CFR team supporters and racers. Valerie took third in her first XC race a couple of years ago, and met Desi a LOOOOONG time ago at Women's Only Weekend. Karl is my wing-man for all O.C. rides, and they both accompanied Desi and I on our first week-long Utah backcountry trip. Well, these two genetically perfect freaks decided to breed, and they created the only attractive newborn I have ever see. Besides me, of course.... and maybe Beauford.
Cole is pictured here preparing to win the World Cup XC race at Fort William, Scotland aboard his Titus baby stroller..full Exogrid, of course. He is cute, which makes us all wonder who the REAL father is, since Karl is such an ugly bastard. We know it's not his, because the baby has hair. :)
Cole will be coming up through the ranks soon, so I will just warn Conor and Jay right now that they best retire before he gets any bigger. Look for Cole to be taller than all of us by his 5th birthday, because his "foster" dad is a very large white dude. You can see Val and Karl in the current KENDA product catalog in the studded tire section, or at Tsunami Sushi in Huntington Beach. Thanks for the pic guys!

C

2 Comments:

At 9:27 PM, Blogger Sharpie said...

Papo, you knwo I love ya, but some things even I have to keep to myself for a little while...


C

 
At 10:05 PM, Blogger Sharpie said...

I know, I expect death from all of you at any time....makes life worth living..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home