Monday, December 25, 2006

Cali Christmas Ride w/Taylor and Chris

My Titus and I trying not to suck



I thought I'd post these pictures for the guys on the team who live in the East. I know it's mean to show a Xmas day ride that was done under powder blue skies on a 75 degree day, but what the hell, why not rub it in. This goes out to Jeff Williams, Conor Rowan, and Ryan Nolan who are suffering through some rainy as hell weather this week. have fun boys, sorry you weren't here!
For those of you who think there is no challenging riding in the 951, you may wish to come out and roll with us next time on my old playground! Anyone down for a Riverside run soon?






Taylor rockin' the rocks















Me, entering the "Mini-Moab" area














Taylor showing you all why he got 8th in the Kamikaze in 2005.




















WOW, who knew spandex could stretch like that?













Taylor rolling through "Mini-Moab."

1 Comments:

At 4:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I started snow shoveling... great workout

 

Post a Comment

<< Home