Sunday, December 24, 2006

Happy Holidays Peeps!


I would like to take a moment and say thanks to everyone...and I mean EVERYONE. That goes not only for the sponsors but to all of the Backbone riders, their families, and all of our friends who continue to toss their weekends aside and come out to the races. You guys all spend HORENDOUS amounts of bread on this "hobby" (see: Understatement) and all of your available time. For god's sake, people, raise your kids or clean the house or something, would ya? I have been "lucky" enough to have the un-in-laws at the house for a frighteningly long time, and have been trying to crawl UP the chimney for several days now. (tee hee) If I could get my new Titus up there, I'd probably be gone already.
After receiving several unexpectedly nice phone calls/cards from many of you (Jeff, Bert, Dawn, Jim and Rhoda, etc) It reminded me of how great this whole thing has been. I get to hang out with my favorite people almost every freakin' weekend, often in a mountain resort, and see racing and beer drinking. How can that possibly be bad? It's like Christmas here everyday at Backbone Adventure Cycling, and I have all of you Animal Husbandry majors to thank for it. I may not get to be at every race every time in every state, but damn if I don't want to be. Keep sending me updates and pics, so I can at least feel like I was there, even for a moment.
Happy Holidays everyone, and enjoy all the new bike goodies that Cap'n Chris Kringle stuffs under the tree!

Chris

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home