Tuesday, April 24, 2007

FIRESTONE NCS RACE THIS WEEKEND!



This weekend is the Firestone NCS race, and YES Margaret, there will be a DH race! This course is always fast and fun, but a little bumpy to the fact that the property is a working CATTLE RANCH! Last year we watched as Bert raced around the course with a large wheelsucker until the last lap, and this is where the Fuzz broke his Tomac a couple of seasons ago. Jay almost looped out his pit-bike, Jim Roff's buddy DOM raced here, and James ate crap pretty badly as well the same year Fuzz busted his bike! I guess we should maybe NOT drink so much the night before a race (when I say WE, I mean Ara), that may help. Anyhow, this year it will be much larger as it is an NCS event, and many Backboners will be camped out. Hope it doesn't rain! Bring a coat, as the nights here get REALLY frikkin' cold, and the local towns are very small and crowded on the weekends...

C

1 Comments:

At 4:10 PM, Blogger Fuzzy said...

You've officially tagged me as an alchie ... let me put my beer down first before i spill it on the keyboard ... again... hahaha.

Because of firestone I drink!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home