Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Sea Otter Classic Weekend Pix

How do you NOT love Kim? Does she fit in here or what?











What does one really need to say about this pic of James? Comedy Gold.










Jay Schippers keepin' it real at the 661 Sunline booth after his race.









I'm afraid that my dirt-bagginess has rubbed off on the last bastion of goodness..










Super-Hottie Dawn Lyons trying to dodge the team photo lens.










Roger helping out as usual.










The FUZZ representin' on his '07 Racer-X, Hydrapak, and Kenda tires












The Tird-Floater that consumed Saturday's events.













They say every man is just a six-pack away from gay....

1 Comments:

At 2:52 PM, Blogger timari said...

If I would have realized that Taylor was THAT gay, I never would have let him in my truck Saturday morning for a ride to the venue! No wonder you left him and Fuzzy behind that morning Chris!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home