Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Rim Nordic Report from The Rushman


Chris, Just a little race result from this weekend at Rim Nordic. Vanessa, King James and myself were there racing, and of course our leader Roger was doing his job of taking care of us. I can really only speak for myself and James because I didn't see Vanessa after her race, and I had to get going, but Roger said she didn't look too happy on her second lap. The course was standard Rim Nordic-hard, technical and fun. Now.... to sum up my race..... I SUCKED and got my ass handed to me finishing 17th out of 20 guys (the biggest class of the day). The sport guys are alot faster than what I'm used to so I'll just work a little harder. On the other hand, King James kicked ass placing 2nd in our class(great job James). I'm sure Roger will e-mail a official race report and pic's soon. Take it greasy, Captn. Randy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home