Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Mammdogger Hood Ratz

This letter comes from The Man With Two Names, Charles Taylor Libolt..






Hey!
Thanks for the call back. I was in Mammoth all
weekend riding and tearing things up on my XC bike,
and naturally I had absolutely no service. Although,
over the weekend I started taking great joy in passing
guys riding 6"-7" free ride and DH bikes. If only I
had a camera to capture the looks on their faces when
a skinny little cracker wearing a half shell helmet
and riding a 3" XC bike went tearing past them on the
inside of a corner after riding their wheels through
the steep rocky stuff. Ha! Anyway, I am deffinately
going to invest in a new fork sometime in the near
future. Should I just hit up Jay and see if he can
work some super special deal with the guys he knows,
or should I leave that to you? I'm interested in the
Travis Triple Ti. My poor bike needs to be rivived
soon! I don't think my XC bike can take much more
abuse at Mammoth. I moved back to my parents house for
the summer, so I am taking advantage of not paying
rent for 3 monthes by revamping my rig!

Thanks man!
Taylor

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home