Tuesday, July 03, 2007

A POX ON SPRINT




My phone number that you have all had for some time will now be changed to something else. Why? My ability to wait on hold (FOUR HOURS today) for a "Customer Service Rep" today has managed to find the limits of my ability to not kill. They actually had the balls to tell me (after I finally had enough and said that I would like to cancel the contract) that it would cost me $200.00 to cancel, even though it was because THEY could not provide adequate service! I informed that they probably don't know anyone large enough to collect that money from me, and I wished them luck in that endeavour.
It all started SIX weeks ago, when I repeatedly tried to call and get someone there to perform the simple task of changing my address. After assuring me it was done, I prepared to leave for Ohio. Well, all my OTHER bills began arriving shortly after my arrival..but no Sprint bill. I called again, and what? No change of address. Asking this girl to change it, she assured me it was done, as well. Yeah..not so much.
Two weeks more go by...still no bill. I call again...each time waiting a minimum of 20 minutes...and again am assured of the NOW completed address change. Again...not so much.
So today, my phone gets shut off. I actually UPPED my plan before leaving, and have made about HALF the normal calls, yet my bill was $265.00. WHY? Becuase they didn't change the address, and my "free nights" that start at 6pm in Cali were getting charged to my non-free minutes due to the three hour time difference. After waiting at the SPRINT SERVICE CENTER today, with the actual human service agent from Sprint (she was great), they had HER on hold for THREE HOURS, and HUNG UP ON HER FOUR TIMES!

I am done, and will be changing to a T-Mobile account....e-mail at Chris@backboneracing.com for the # if I don't e-mail it to you by Friday!

Thanks!

C

1 Comments:

At 8:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Whoever took this picture clearly captured your best angle

 

Post a Comment

<< Home