Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Ryan Blanchette's 'Cross Race Update



Ryan Blanchette has submitted this race report from Sunny Southern Cal. He eats a lot of candy, so if it sounds wierd, it's mostly because he IS wierd. Really wierd. Pee-Wee-Herman in a movie theatre alone kinda' wierd...








Guess what guys. Osama Struck again. This time he attacked………………ME!!! In my cyclocross race Sunday morning I had started off great, holding a small first place lead of about 5-7 seconds when suddenly my calf muscles “exploded” and were rendered useless for the rest of the race. This was only on lap 5, and in a timed race of 45 minutes it was about 10 minutes into the race. I could do anything at race pace (except fart and go down hill) but all the methane in my ass wasn’t enough of a boost to make me get over my blown up calf muscles. (Hahaha “blown”) Any who I was still able to squeak out a 3rd place finish. Mr. Hurt as we all know can’t start races fast for crap, but like a girl in the sack (or if you want me to make it PG-13) a diesel engine once he gets going; he wont stop till………………awwww who am I kidding he doesn’t stop, after a sketchy start he was able to bounce back to a podium spot and snatched 3rd place in the single speed division. Vanessa and Roger made late entries as usual and Vanessa raced the Elite Men’s category. And unfortunately she was DQed from High Testosterone levels. So as swift as Chris to the bathroom after eat’n some chili, she snuck into the Elite Women’s category and took a…………..YOU guessed it 3rd in her category. So over all a good weekend for team BackBone as we averaged a……um hold on (doing random ass calculations in my head) 3rd place finish for between the 3 of us racers. Well just thought I would inform you guys of our success this weekend. This Report was brought to you by Ryan “MINI CRASH” Blanchette. xD



MINI CRASH OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home