Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Tomac Snyper Update From Colorado Jim.




Hey Guys
I just thought I'd give you an update on my Snyper.. The bike has really surprised me ... it does everything well.. The only thing I've changed from stock is the bars... I put on some 29" carbons.. I have been getting some rides in with Jay...even though the weather here has been less than perfect.. We've done a lot of rides in the snow when it was 15 degrees and now that it has warmed up... The rides have been mud and snow mix... The bike handles great and I couldn't be happier.. My only complaint is the WTB lock on grips.. (they use what looks like 2 seat tube clamps to hold the grip on)
I took a fall yesterday.. and took a grip clamp in a sensitive area.... Get Sunline half waffles for your spec grip... Great grip!! Thats all for now !! Heres some pics..


6 Comments:

At 10:17 AM, Blogger Vegas said...

Wow, those are huge photos, I can totally see what's going on.

 
At 11:25 AM, Blogger Sharpie said...

Yeah! Kinda like that grainy and sun-bleached helmet cam footage I find at www.bobisblogging.com!

oohhhh buuurrrrnnn...

 
At 3:40 PM, Blogger Vegas said...

Well let me know when you get the team server set up. That way I can post them at their original quality! :P

 
At 5:01 PM, Blogger JIMBO said...

Sorry kids... cell phone pics suck... and so does Bobby

 
At 5:18 AM, Blogger Sharpie said...

The only team server we have is YOUR MAMA! I'll take a beer and some hot wings, please!

 
At 11:55 AM, Blogger Vegas said...

I understand. You guys are too race to carry around a 200 gram camera.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home