Monday, January 07, 2008

Union Hotel To Rise Again?



It has been a sad time since Christine lost the ol' Union Hotel and Victorian Mansion. Don Burke and I put a lot of sweat equity into keeping that place open for the past couple of years. I have since noticed some life in that great little area called Los Alamos. It seems that maybe my fears were a bit unfounded, and maybe the new owners are planning to leave her alone and maybe spruce the old girl up a bit. Hopefully the Mansion will get some help as well, as Don and I's monthly forays to repair the property were too little too late most of the time. I hope that she rises again, so we may all go and enjoy this gem in the Califonia wine country. Oh, and if Chris is still out there..we miss ya girl!

C



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home