Monday, February 04, 2008

I Hate Charles Taylor Libolt



Backbone's Chuck-T sent me this disgustingly sick picture of Mary-Kate (or is it Ashley?) Olsen, just after a long day of steak and baked potato consumption. It is unclear if her skin is actually BLUE, or just very white..but it's still nasty.

This just in! It's actually disenfranchised Tour King of The Mountains man Michael Rasmussen! Sporting the gnarliest Farmer Ted ever in recorded history, he appears to be closer to an overboiled chicken wing than an upright biped. Scary. If I have to look like this to win the Mont Ventoux stage...I'd rather just retain my title as the "King Of Fried Cheese."

4 Comments:

At 9:07 AM, Blogger JIMBO said...

He even makes VB look tan..

 
At 9:44 AM, Blogger Sharpie said...

Word...I didn't know whether to throw up, or give him some Shake N bake and put him in the oven while I mixed up some Hooter's Wing sauce!

 
At 5:19 PM, Blogger timari said...

Either, way, I think I am going to be sick..............

 
At 9:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's POWDER!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home