Saturday, April 05, 2008

FOR THE RECORD


Randy called me today about some MBA website article regarding Fontana's NMBS race, and Johhny-O. Apparently there were comments on there (a TON of them), and many not too flattering. BE ADVISED that I have NOT read the article, have NOT commented, and if I did I certainly would NOT list myself as anonymous...clearly. Bert B. has asked me to let the whole thing go, and while I will not apologize for calling him out, I will let it go out of respect for my friend Bert Blanchette who is a nicer guy than I will ever be.

Chris

2 Comments:

At 10:20 AM, Blogger taylor said...

El Capitan has a respectful side? And he is getting married soon? Chris, I don't even know you anymore.

 
At 7:43 AM, Blogger Sharpie said...

Well, the thing is man..if I am going talk some shit, at least I am going to own it. I have my face on it, my name on it, etc. If someone is posting as "anonymous" on that site's article, you can bet your sweet butt it's not me. I still haven't read it yet, and to be honest, I am not going to. Nothing is going to change, but at least I had to make my (and apparently many others') opinion known on the topic. SO MANY people have asked me about it over the years, I always feel compelled to give my opinion on it. Bert asked me to let it go, and for him and HIM ONLY, I will do so. It is clearly a topic that people want to talk about though, since it was the BIGGEST response article I have written in three years....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home