Thursday, July 10, 2008

Big Apple, Big Dorks

I found that magazine with Bert's first ad in it, and it always make me smile.












We'll be on the road tonight, but if you guys need anything....call Jim, I am out. haha Lyd was AWESOME with Joe backing her up on stage last night, you guys should all come out on Sept. 18th for the solo show. Oh wait, airfare is 10,000 dollars a mile right now...maybe not.

















We had to pawn off our fish ("Petty" was the name Luka gave him, because he wanted to pet him) to Mary down the street. I hope she doesn't sell him while we are gone to McDonald's for a Filet O' Fish. I wonder how Betta fish tastes with tartar sauce?





This is Lyd's favorite picture. It was from the Camp-N-Ride last year at Sycamore. I could never live in NY knowing that a place like that exists somewhere else. By Sunday, I will certainly be ready to leave the Big Apple. I never have heard so much as a bird chirp in that city, and the smell is unreal. Makes C-Bus seem bearable!
The road trip will be a much needed break from the busy life we have forced on ourselves here, and it will be fun to reenact the road trip from Alburquerque to C-bus last year..only from C-Bus to NY....and w/out all my crap in the truck!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home