Sunday, March 01, 2009

TOMAC WEBSITE CHANGES!


Joel asked me a few weeks ago to send him the rider bios and pix of the Backboners on TOMAC bikes, so he can update their website. Well...it's updated! Click on the link to the right, and check out the button marked "racing." He only wanted the bios of those actually ON the bikes, and will update the list as more of us get on them. The new shipment is due in anytime, so hopefully more of the sizes/styles you need will be ready to go! Thanks guys, hope the Bonelli race went well!




My friend Brian Gavin tells me that after I get married, I'll be happy if ANYTHING licks me anymore, so I guess this was just practice for the years to come..:)

1 Comments:

At 6:18 PM, Blogger pakito said...

you kiss pickles and puppies...nice ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home