Wednesday, April 01, 2009

Luka's List For Bike Riders.





Luka was out on a ride with Lydia last night and asked her to help him make a list of rules for all you crazy bike riders out there. These rules apparently are very serious for a nearly-six-year-old, so please pay attention to them and adhere to every detail. The rules are as follows:



1) No riding down stairs.

2) No crashing into big bumps.

3) No riding in the house.

4) No running over food.

5) No running over glass.









6) No running over paper with words on it. (You may hurt the words' feelings?)


7) No riding your bike in the rain.


8) No riding your bike in the fog.


9) No riding your bike in puddles.






10) Never, and I mean NEVER...ride your bike in dog poop.





OK, those are the new rules. Sorry guys. I know how much you loved riding on paper with words on it....

2 Comments:

At 6:33 PM, Blogger taylor said...

Okay, I can abide by all of those except riding my bike in the house. I do all my sweetest tricks in my living room! Although, I'm sure my neighbors don't appreciate it when I ride my DH bike out my front door and down the shared stair case.

 
At 8:06 AM, Blogger Tookie said...

Others that didn't make the list.
riding through gum, horse poop, small groups of mall walkers, flower garden, back door of coffee shops (Chris), any mud hole that smells of horse poop.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home