Sunday, May 03, 2009

KAMIKAZE!

Chuck-T in 2005 at the last Kamikaze (Tomac won again) and Chuck took 8th!


Chris! Got some blog fodder for ya!


Hey y'all, I got some great news today from the web, my favorite race of all time is back in for this year, and its a part of the Rock Shox California State Series. Yes, thats right... The Kamikaze is back! The Kamikaze hasn't been raced for almost 4 years. I am an old school downhiller to the bone, and love the wide open high speed courses. Ive always managed to have really good luck on the Kamikaze; I won the race as a Junior X rider in 2000, and in 2005 I placed 8th in the Pro class, finishing just behind guys like Sam Hill, Chris Kovarik, Greg Herbold, and the Kamikaze guru himself, Johnny-T. I'm really looking forward to this, it should be a great weekend (Sept. 4th-6th).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home